Friday, November 14, 2008




While Zach was gone hunting I was babysitting London for a few hours. She brought over a bag of skittles which I opened for her. I left Brayden with her for a minute and went into the kitchen. When I came back, Brayden and London were sitting across from each other and between them were skittles all over the ground. From behind I looked like Brayden was trying to eat them. My stomach dropped and I ran to him. When I got to him I saw that He was eating a piece of licorice. London had given it to him. I cleaned up the skittles and put a towel under Brayden so that he could enjoy his candy. It was so cute. He loved it.



4 comments:

Nichole said...

Uncle Mike loves licorise too!! And he looks just like that everytime he eats it! lol
We miss you Baby Brayden!

blackhamfamily said...

licorise seems to be a family favorite, your dad, me and all the rest of the clan. so i guess we know where Braydon belongs, did you know my Dad loved licorise, i think braydons size comes from my dad. That little man loves his food, what a cute feller

Jami said...

Hey Stac! posted a few pics of brayd on my blog- check em out! Disreguard the lingerie pics. haha jk Your pics are adorable as ever, that boy loves his candy! Love you lots- J

Marci Jolley said...

HI!!!! I am so glad that I found your blog. You have such a cute family! Hope everything is going good for you. Tell your mom hi!