Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My day off!







I love Tuesdays because it is usually my day off so I get to be home with Brayden. He is such a handsome boy. He is growing so fast. He is now nine months. He says moma, but usually only when he is upset and he is crying for me. He also says dada and has said baba once for his Aunt Nichole. Brayden is so close too walking. He takes 3-6 steps and then he falls. Brayden loves food. He will eat about anything we give him. If we are eating without him he gets so mad. We have to try to cordinate our meals so we eat at the same time to try to prevent him from having to many meals. It is so much fun to introduce new foods to him and watch his reaction. I just love watching him develop.



2 comments:

blackhamfamily said...

I love the new pictures, they are so sweet, he has the bigest smile ever! what a beautiful BIG boy, it wont be long and he will be bigger than tristen. Keep up the good job blogging

Nichole said...

I am so happy that you get a day with you son, He needs his mommy time! Love all the pictures. Wow Brayden is growing up fast! I love seeing the pictures of him, Please keep up the blogging!!!