Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family fun in the snow!






When we have the kids we love to go outdoors and play. Last weekend we went to a small hill next to our house. The kids got a new sled for Christmas so we had to go try it out. The first time Tristen and London went down they cruised. It was awesome. The next ride down Tristan went by himself and wrecked. He didn't cry he just got back up and was ready for more. The next time Tristan and I rode together. We crashed and I all but landed on him. He looked at me and told me he was done. I convinced him to go with Zach. Zach did much better at working the sled, so I let him take over and watched the rest of the time with Brayden. We brought some hot chocolate to enjoy. After we left we passed a cop. We suspect he was heading over to kick everyone off the hill. We left just in time!

2 comments:

blackhamfamily said...

looks like lots of fun! cute pictures of the family. Next time i'll have to come watch!

Nichole said...

Looks like you all had a blast! We will have to come with you next year! Jaxton would love that!