Saturday, February 7, 2009

Quality time together!



This weekend Zach and I went to the hunting expo at the Salt Palace. This is the third year in a row that we have gone. We always have such a great time. This year we got a hotel room and had no kids around-oh la la! My amazing friends Jamie and her husband Tyler watched Brayden. I appreciate them so much. They take such good care of him.
After the expo on Friday, we went to The Market Street Grill with a few friends. We had a delicious dinner and were stuffed to the max. After dinner we went back to our room and then went for a dip. The next morning we saw Jim Shockey in a seminar. He was entertaining. Then I got to see some family-Gary and Whit-whom I both love and I also saw Doug, a great friend. On our way out we decided to stop and see Zach's sister Tera and run into Buckle. Brayden had an explosion in his pants that was going all over the place in front of everyone. We got him changed and headed home. We got home and Brayden had a few more explosions and vomited all over the place. He clearly was not feeling well. Anyways, I just got him down so I'm going to go relax.

5 comments:

blackhamfamily said...

Nice picture on the top of you and Zackery, he just needs to smile a bit more. Glad you both had a good time, it's important to have time alone with your partner.

Nichole said...

Cute shirt Stacey!! Glad you went and had a date night! That is always good to go and do:)

Mike B. said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. I can't wait to have some adult time. Island Park should be great!

Steph said...

You're family is darling stac!! Where are you living these days?

Steph said...

It was really good to talk you to tonight. You have always been such a great friend. I'm glad you are doing well.. hopefully we can plan something when I come up.