Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cabo
























































So I have a lot of catching up to do. I have blogged since my wedding this summer. A couple of weeks ago, Zach and I went on a late honeymoon trip to Cabo, Mexico. We had a blast. We fell in love all over again. While we were out there we went marlin fishing twice, snorkling, sunset cruise and many walks on the beach. The weather was amazing out there. I came back tan, but it is fading fast because there is no sun out here. I have to mention that it was -30 degrees when we left Big Piney. Thankfully the weather is getting a little warmer now. Well, I'll try to catch up the best I can with a few pics of the different things we have done over the last several months!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Love you! Hey I have got to get your address!

Our Family said...

what a blast!! I am so jealous!! so did you say big piney? i have fam that we visit in pinedale kinda funny they live up in that area by you.

BALLS said...

what a blast. we are going there in march, for a cruise, looking at all your pics just made me want it to get here faster. thanks! :)

Nichole said...

So glad you updated! I knew a new backgound would motivate you!!! Glad to see you had a wonderful time and that you fell back in love with your honey! Hope to see more!

Katie McCaul said...

Looks so fun! You look great:)