Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trip to Idaho




Brayden, Matthew and I went to Idaho last week to stay at Mike and Nichole's house. We had such a good time. Brayden loved playing with Jaxton and Kadence. I'm so excited to watch them all grow up and play with each other. I think they will all be very close.
While we were there we went to the zoo with the kids dressed up in there halloween costume. Kadence was a sheep, she was so adorable. On the way home we went to a pumpkin patch to get pumpkins to carve. It was my first time carving pumpkins. Brayden touched the inside of the pumpkin. He pulled such a funny face. I don't think he liked the feel much.


4 comments:

Jami said...

Stacey, as I always say, he's a stinking cutie! and you look beautiful as ever. Was it really your first time carving pumpkins?

Unknown said...

Cute pics! You are so beautiful!

Maughans said...

Gorgeous pics!!! How fun!

Nichole said...

I had so much fun with you two, I just love seeing my nephew. He is getting so big and brave, he likes to do everything the big kids were doing:) Thanks so much for making the drive!!! Love you tons