Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Well I have tried to download my recent pictures, but they are not downloading. It tells me there is an error. So if anyone has any advise I would really like it. Anyways, I just want to shout out to my brother whom is away from his family working hard. I love you so much Mike. You are such an awesome brother. I had so much fun when I came and stayed with you guys. Nichole, thanks for everything. Your house is beautiful. You are such and amazing mother and wife. Jaxton and Kadence, what can I say besides you are two of the four best looking kids around. The other two I have to mention is my son Brayden and nephew Mason. I'm so happy to have such incredible people in my family.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Oh thank you Stacey, We are lucky to have you and Brayden in our life. You are a special person, we love you more than words can say. We miss you all so much that our hearts ache, we wish we could see all of more than we do. Thank again for making the trip. We are blessed to have such amazing family. Thanks for the letter! Your are the best!
Love Mike and Nichole